search button

Announcement! We are BACK!

After all these months, we decided to come back for you! With brand new hacks, tutorials, glitches and more! Stay tuned!

What are you searching for? Type it here!

Recent Posts

Sunday 22 January 2012

When hacks don't work..

When hacks no longer work, or they are detected, please send me an email at mariosdemosthenous@hotmail.com saying that I must change the hack with a new one. If noone sends me an email, I won't change the hack very frequently because I don't play crossfire anymore. So if you send me an email when it gets detected, I will change it within 24 hours! :)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Go to facebook and like our page so we will bring this hack-site alive again!

If a lot of people like the page, I will upload one hack every 2-3 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment