search button

Announcement! We are BACK!

After all these months, we decided to come back for you! With brand new hacks, tutorials, glitches and more! Stay tuned!

What are you searching for? Type it here!

Recent Posts

Thursday 24 March 2011

IMPORTANT-ONLY FOR THE VIP HACK OF 24/3/2011

I know I act like a selfish person..but I want some benefit from this website to..so, please don't be rude.. To get the new VIP hack for free, you just have to create an account here.... It is a website ( 100% works ) where you get money just for shrinking links...WHEN A PERSON CLICKS ON YOUR LINKS,YOU GET MONEY....
So...when you ,make an account, message me at mariosdemosthenous@hotmail.com, or at shhhwearefailingnow@hotmail.com . The message MUST BE LIKE THIS!

SUBJECT : NEW VIP HACK OF 24/3/2011
*and bellow will be you message where you will say:*
Hello, I have created a new account in this website. My account is : ADFLY*and your secret number* ....Please send me a link for the hack.

To get your secret number:
1) Go to the website you have registered
2) Log in to your account
3) GO TO THIS LINK http://adf.ly/referrals.php?code
4)See the link.
5)Your secret number is the ending number-my link is http://adf.ly/?id=306753 , so my secret number is "306753"
____________________________________________________________________
EXAMPLE OF AN EMAIL I MUST RECEIVE
Subject:NEW VIP HACK OF 24/3/2011
Hello, I have created a new account in this website. My account is : ADFLY306753 ....Please send me a link for the hack.
____________________________________________________________________
This will be only for this hack, or for the next hack too..The other hacks will be given without registering.. ( this method will be for the next 15 days..so if you want the hack, do what I said :) )


Best regards,
Mp3cyprusmaniacs Team


NOTE:IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, JUST LEAVE A COMMENT IN THE COMMENTS SECTION OF THIS POST, OR EMAIL ME AT mariosdemosthenous@hotmail.com

P.S. I WILL REPLY TO YOUR EMAIL WITHIN THE FIRST 10 HOURS, DUE TO THE DIFFERENCE OF OUR TIME ZONE


ACCOUNTS WHO TOOK THE HACK:
  1. ADFLY324119
  2. ADFLY308827
  3. ADFLY326411

No comments:

Post a Comment