search button

Announcement! We are BACK!

After all these months, we decided to come back for you! With brand new hacks, tutorials, glitches and more! Stay tuned!

What are you searching for? Type it here!

Recent Posts

Thursday 3 March 2011

Releasing hacks

Hello guys....Unfortunately, our website only has about 60 unique visitors per day..that is very low for our statistics...in order to release more hacks, I must have at least 100 unique visitors per day..I will not release a hack for 5 persons... All that effort spent on looking for the hack for just 5 persons? ( PLEASE NOTICE THAT I DON'T GET ANYTHING FROM THE WEBSITE, I MEAN MONEY.. I DO THIS WITHOUT A PROFIT!!! ) ...So if you guys want to get more hacks, just tell your friends about this website, or put a link on YouTube videos, or blogs, or other websites to make this site more popular..if the unique views per day increase at least at 120 UNIQUE visitors per day, I will continue releasing hacks...so please help me, if you want to help you... ( NOTE: I WILL SHOW AN IMAGE EVERY DAY WITH THE WEBSITE'S STATISTICS - I WILL UPDATE DAYLY )

Best regards,

Mp3cyprusmaniacs Team



LAST UPDATED : 6/3/2011
see the image in this link!
http://statcounter.com/project/standard/graph_summary_barchart.php?rand=291791612&

UNIQUE VISITORS : 82
PAGE LOADS : 116
UNIQUE VISITORS LEFT FOR RELEASING HACKS : 38

No comments:

Post a Comment